Tuesday, February 9, 2010

On the Lookout for Shamrock Shakes!

Alright, dear readers, I need your help.

Last year, if you recall, I was only able to have one Shamrock Shake from McDonald's because it turned out that the dairy bothered Baylor.

So this year I am going all out and having a bunch! I told my husband I'm going to drink my weight in Shamrock Shakes which isn't true, but I probably would if it was humanly possible.

Yes, I love them that much.

So, if you see that McD's has gotten in their Shamrock Shakes for the season, could you please let me know?! I would really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You crack me up!! Hopefully baby#2 doesn't have the same ugly reaction to dairy as Baylor did. Is Baylor able to drink regular milk or is he on a dairy free diet? If I see any commercials for Shamrock shakes I will let you know... I must admit, having chic-fil-a down here almost negates any ventures to McDonalds for me. Thinking of you, loving your blog, and hoping all is well. :-) Ashley

Nicole said...

Baylor is able to drink regular milk, so I guess it was just an issue while he was breastfeeding. Or I had it totally wrong and missed out on Shamrock Shakes mistakenly.

So glad you like the blog! :o)