Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Gentle Giant


My little man got to have a play date the other day with his cousin Wyatt. They are only about four weeks apart, but Wyatt is an average-sized kiddo and Baylor is pushing the upper limits of the growth chart. Lots of people mistake him for a two year old when he is just now turning 17 months old.

I think the boys had a lot of fun, though it's hard to tell at this age since they just sort of play near each other not necessarily with each other. Hopefully they'll start to interact a little more as they get older.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ellie gets mistaken for a 2 year old too. The other day a woman and her 2 year old daughter were trying to ask Ellie her name and age. I told them she doesn't know that yet. The lady asked me with a tone of disgust how old is she? I said 18 months. And she said oh, and was obviously embarressed.