Tuesday, February 23, 2010

While You Weren't Looking, Mom ...

I taught myself how to climb! I mean, I know I've been getting up on the green leather chair lately, but this ...

... this is what it's all about!

I can see so much on this stool, even if I'm just squatting!

Fine, fine ... don't have a cow! I'll just sit here, all innocent like.

Wait, why did you take away all my stools?! I can still see them in the pack n' play, you know?

Fine, I won't climb on those anymore.

Yeah, it rocks and swivels, and I still managed to climb up on it. Jealous?

Aren't I sweet?


I think I'm ready for my own ladder now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet. Has he learned to jump yet? It is too cute when they do.

Nicole said...

Nope, he hasn't learned how to jump yet. He's pretty thrilled with the climbing right now, though. :o)