Saturday, February 27, 2010

P&G: Torturing Pregnant Women and Moms Everywhere?

I'm assuming all of you have been watching the Olympics ... at least a little here and there, right? If you're in the US, you've probably also seen the commercials P&G have been running, thanking moms of Olympians (and, in at least one commercial, all moms). In my opinion, they are incredibly well-done, succinct, beautiful, and ... absolute torture. If you haven't seen them, take a look:

and ...



and ...



Touching? Yes, most definitely.

My favorite commercials of the Olympics? Probably. (In spite of crying every time I see them, they really are great.)

Torture devices for moms and pregnant women everywhere?

You be the judge.

*On a side note, I'd like to thank my husband for helping me figure out how to embed these videos onto the blog. Now that I know how to do it, I won't have to send you all to YouTube to check stuff out! Ah woo hoo! Thanks, honey!

No comments: