Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Life in a Day Preview




This movie looks completely fascinating.  A compilation of thousands of tapes sent in, this is the story of one day as told by people from around the world.  Non-filmmakers who took the opportunity to film one day in their lives.  I first found out about the whole project HERE, and though it slipped from my mind for a while, I am so glad to see it coming to fruition.  Here's hoping the movie makes it to Grand Rapids so I can see it.  Speaking of which, apparently they are going to bring it to cities where there is added interest so you can vote for your zip code at the bottom of the movie as viewed here.  If you don't care about it coming to your city, or you are certain it will (I'm talking to you, Chicago, New York, and L.A.) then type in 49525 for me, will ya?

Anyhow, enjoy the preview!  And have a wonderful day!

No comments: