Monday, June 6, 2011

Mollie the Moocher

Last Friday, we got together to spend time with my dad before he left for a big, exciting vacation (more on that to come, hopefully).  He spent some time watching Galapagos with the kiddos.



And then, as per Maxey/Cartwright standard, we settled in to have some pie.  My mom had made a delicious rhubarb pie (I had typed "lovely" but rhubarb pie is so stinkin' ugly ... thank goodness it is tasty), and we all decided to partake.  Even Mollie!


She plopped down on my dad's lap just waiting for a bite.  Then she'd run off, only to return a little later once she'd finished chewing.



She is most definitely a moocher, but my dad seemed happy to oblige. 


We had a great time with Dad before he left, and I hope to share with you some of the sights from his adventure when he gets back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun time! I hope your dad has a great trip.