Monday, June 13, 2011

Photos from my Phone: Oookay?

Along with over 200 pictures of the inside of my pocket, I had a few pictures from my phone that were a little unusual.  At least, they weren't pictures of the kids anyway.

Sloppy joe pie in all its glory ... I have always loved how this looks when done just right.




My sister upon finding this awesome candy dispenser at the movie theatre ... too bad it was so stinkin' expensive!


I saw these at the store when Baylor entered into his ketchup phase and had to snap a picture of them.  I was slightly disgusted that these existed.


My painted belly from when I was pregnant with Baylor.  Ah, how young and brazen I was!


The massive pile of leaves that accumulated in our backyard last year.  Ughhhh. 


Rochester Hills main street all lit up for the holidays.



Seriously, like every storefront was covered in lights!  It was amazing.




Enjoy!

No comments: