Thursday, June 23, 2011

An Evening with Grandpa E and Aunt Christine

One night my mom and my husband were both busy, so my dad, my sister, and I took the kids out for a night of fun. 

We started off at Red Robin (yummm!) where Mollie, who usually avoids most solid foods, stole a french fry out of my basket and started eating it!  She sucked most of the inside out before discarding it on the table.




After dinner, we went to Woodland Mall to walk around and enjoy some elevators.  (Yes, this constitutes major fun with my kids.)  Dad walked with Baylor ...


... while Christine wrangled Mollie.  We didn't bring a stroller, so both kids got the opportunity to walk the mall and enjoy the sights.


But Mollie is a little girl with short little legs, and keeping up with her brother and three adults really wore her out.  By the end of the trip she had no problems letting my dad carry her like a baby.  She actually seemed to enjoy it.



Though the kids were certainly tuckered out, it was a wonderful evening!

No comments: