Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pictures from the Trip

My son is amazing in the morning ... he is a total morning person and I love that about him. My family does too and felt really excited to see his beautiful little face every morning. Here are my dad and sister with him on the couch in the condo.

This was his first time in a pool float. As you can see, he wasn't overly impressed with it, but he eventually warmed up to it. It probably didn't help that he was super tired at the time.

Yes, I decided to go with the bikini. Every tankini I tried on made my waist disappear and they didn't seem to offer as much support as this athletic bikini did. I felt a little self-conscious in my bikini, but eventually I just forgot about it and went with the flow. Bikini bonus: my son can't pull down my top in public. Thwarted again, little man!

I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this ... but I think my son looks soooo much like my sister. She's beautiful, he's beautiful ... plus those gorgeous baby blues! What do you think?


Yup, my son was obsessed with the drain at the swimming pool. We think it is because it looks like stripes and he has an affinity for stripes, but I suppose we'll never actually know the truth. So cute.
Anyhow, I'm hoping to put up more pictures of the trip (we have a couple awesome whole family shots that I would like to post), but we'll see what I can get to. The house is a mess and with the little man spending more and more time on the floor I really feel like I need to get the carpet in better shape (i.e., vacuum, sweep).
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

rachel said...

ummm...you do not need to be worrying about how you look in that bikini! girl, you look great!

Aubrey said...

Damn woman! You could be in fitness videos! You look super awesome! I'm sorta seeing the Christine/Baylor thing but mostly when I see your sweetie boy I see your hubby. Also it is so nice to see your sister looking healthier! Last time I saw her I almost fell over she was WAY too thin I was worried but she looks like she is back to her super-sexy self again. Yeah! The vacation helped I'm sure. Great pictures!

Amber said...

You look GREAT for having such a young son! What's your secret!!

Nicole said...

My secret? Breastfeeding. Plain and simple. That and good genes (thanks, Mom and Dad!) ... I wish I could take more credit for it than that, but I have almost no time for actual exercise. I do carry around a 22 lbs. baby everyday, though, so that should count for something, right?