Monday, August 17, 2009

Random Pictures for Your Enjoyment

So, you would think this is my first time using Blogger, but you would be wrong. I uploaded all these pictures in the wrong order (chronologically backwards), but I don't have enough time or patience to go through and fix it. I'm sure you'll be okay. Just take a deep breath.

You're okay, right?

Good. Here they are!

As you may have noticed, my son has a love affair going with all things electronic. I have no idea how he developed this obsession, but he can sniff out a piece of electronic equipment a mile away. Case in point, his dad's Wii Fit balance board. Yes, it is hidden next to the book case.

Chewing on the feet is a good idea, right?


Trying to take off the feet.


Little B was so excited to find his cups all nested together. He picked them up and shook them and shook them until they all flew out!


Trying to get up on the sofa ... the day he accomplishes this is the day my life changes forever.


Making a funny face at Mommy.


Trying to put his Cheerios on the counter ... this obviously takes a lot of concentration.


Yes, he found his belly button. If you say, "Where's your belly button?" he'll lift up his shirt and stick his thumb in it. Sadly, we also found that if you ask him, "Where's your nose?" he'll do the same thing. Funny guy.


Little B is "so big" you can't even see Aunt Christine!


Helping Aunt Christine bake by exploring the baking implements. Oma even got him his own little rolling pin!


Though he desperately wanted to see the mixer and what was going on in there, he was highly skeptical of it. One cannot be too careful of things that make noise. Right, Little B?


Good times!
Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I have been busy helping out my mom and mother-in-law who both had abdominal surgery last week (and my dad who was sidelined with lower back spasms over the weekend). They all helped me out so much after I had my son that I am thrilled to be able to finally return the favor!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I think litte B looks a lot like big B in the "funny face" picture.