Monday, August 23, 2010

Mmm ... Monday BONUS: Savory Spinach-Artichoke Dip

I honestly cannot believe I haven't posted this before! This is my go-to recipe if I am ever asked to bring something to a gathering (and have the opportunity to bring something hot). It is perfectly delicious! And it comes from the Kraft Foods website ... here is the link if you'd like it. Otherwise ...

Savory Spinach-Artichoke Dip

1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped (I usually put them through a food processor)
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well-drained
1 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce (I usually use Buitoni)
1 cup Kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup Kraft grated Parmesan cheese (I used the reduced fat one)
4 cloves garlic, minced

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix all ingredients until well blended. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate.

Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.

I personally like it with Reduced Fat Wheat Thins or tortilla chips, but you can dip all sorts of crackers, chips, and even pretzels in this! It is sooo good!

Enjoy!

No comments: