Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mollie's First Hair Cut!

At only five months old, we decided Mollie was ready for her first hair cut yesterday. She was looking a bit like a ragamuffin, so we decided to just clean her look up a bit.

Unfortunately, I was the one who started out with the scissors. As you can tell, styling and snipping are not my thing. Poor girl!


My sister soon stepped in and did a beautiful job! The rest of Mollie's do turned out beautifully!


It's sad to see some of her curls gone, but they'll grow back ... hopefully when the rest of her hair decides to fill in as well!


Hopefully we won't have to cut her hair again for a really long time ... I do not like playing stylist for the little lady! (Or the little man, for that matter ... even with a pair of safety scissors I managed to nick him just above his ear while trying to give him a trim last night! Ugh!)

No comments: