Sunday, August 8, 2010

Out Of Town

Yup, we're out of town. On vacation. I'm nervous putting this out there because some schmuck could use this as an opportunity to break into our house and steal our stuff, but I will let you know - should said schmucky person be reading this - that we could be back at ANY moment. So please just leave our house alone and go do something better with your life.

Okay, now that that's out of the way. We're on vacation! Yay! Mollie is enjoying her first vacation, Baylor's a little out of sorts from either being nearly two or being sick or teething (we can't tell which) but he's having fun, and we're all just enjoying each other's company.

I'm hoping to post some pictures while we're here, but we'll see how that goes. Right now it seems like a lot of work, and I don't want to give the aforementioned schmucks any reason to think they can swipe our stuff. So there ya go!

Ooh, I could do a post on Baylor's new favorite book! Maybe I'll do that tomorrow. In the meantime, have a wonderful night!

No comments: