Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Recipe for Smiles

Okay, so having two kids this young (two years old and nine months old, for those of you who don't know) is a lot of work and not easy by any means, but we have a lot of smiles on a daily basis.

Wanna see what's been up lately?  Well, there has been a lot of drooling as both kids are teething.  Yikes!



They are getting the hang of playing together; Baylor has only pushed her a couple times, so that's good!



There has been a lot of Lego-playing ... and an occasional box on the head.


I don't see the attraction, but the little man has developed a strong affinity for stickers.  It's amazing.


And everything must be done by him and him alone.  (Except the cleaning up part, of course.)


Mollie has turned into Miss Disorganization; she can spot a laundry basket of clean, folded clothes across a room and will motor her way over just to pull it ALL out.


Beyond making messes appear out of thin air, she is developing quite the little personality.


Sure she has her pensive moments.  (Though inside I know she was thrilled to have this apple in her hands; her brother rarely lets her play with his toy fruit.)


Baylor is becoming quite the chatterbox.  Seriously, the boy has so much on his mind, and he is ready and willing to share it with whomever will listen.  (Yes, he is really on the phone in this picture.  He called my mom and sister just to chat.  And he did.)


I see this face a lot.  This is Mollie's I-can-hardly-contain-my-smile grin, scrunched up nose and all.


We've all been a bit tired ...


But life is good.  So very good.

Oh, and I had to share this.  Baylor made an "L" with his Legos today and was so proud of it he wanted me to take a picture.  I told him to stand by his creation and he did.


He's so sweet and adorable I can't believe it.


So that's what's up.  I'm still behind on fixing pictures (and I see I've included one with red eye ... *sigh*) but I'll get there.  I will catch up on life ... I will!  (Sorry, that was more for me than it was for you.)

Have a wonderful night!

No comments: