Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Year of Gratitude: Day 170 (a day late)

Today I am grateful that the kids' swim lesson went so well yesterday.  The lesson prior to this one had Mollie bawling her eyes out, but I was hopeful that a switch to a female instructor might yield a positive change.

I don't know if it was Miss Bethany or the awesome model I made of the Goldfish Swim School the kids attend (so they could play with it and get comfortable with the idea of swim class) ...




... but it went really well.  I tried not to look at them while they were having class, in hopes that I wouldn't distract them, but when I did look they were smiling!  It was really wonderful.

Here's hoping it continues!

Have a wonderful night!

1 comment:

Katie Ogle said...

I LOVE that model! Jealous of your Lego skills. :) We start the twins in lessons on May 10-they love the pool, so I'm sure they'll do we'll.