Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Entering a Contest and Thinking About Diapers

Weird combo, right? But the contest is to win a whole bunch of cloth diapers from Fuzzibunz.com, and I am curious about the whole cloth diaper thing. I know a lot of people swear by it, and I can see the affect us using disposable diapers is having on our wallets and our earth (goodness the kid poops a lot ... and soon enough there will be two).

So I decided to give this contest a try. If I win, maybe it'll give me the courage to try the whole cloth diapering thing on Paco (that's our little nickname for the bun in the oven, in case I haven't mentioned it before). I don't get quite how the whole thing works, even though the writer of the blog in question explained it a bit, but I know I could figure it out. And who knows, maybe it'd be grand and wonderful and whatnot.

We'll see. If I win, we'll embark on the cloth diapering adventure. If not, we'll see.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

We plan on using cloth diapers when the time comes. I have heard so many different opinions from all of Dan's sister-in-laws on which is best for what stages and they all disagree with each other. So we decided on cloth diapers, we figure it worked on us when we were little it will work for our kids. So in other words... I agree, give it a try, and let me know how it goes!

Shan said...

I love my cloth diapers! Let me know if you have questions or whatever. I have used cloth since Eric was 18 months old! So, 3, almost 4, years! :D