Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nine Weeks with a Grape

Saturday was the nine week mark of this pregnancy, and upon reading the babycenter.com e-mail I discovered I am currently pregnant with a grape! The baby has eyelids now and everything ... how cool is that?

So here is the front view ... again, not much change here, except you can kinda see my shirt tugging a little because of the bump.

From the left side ...

And the right.


I feel like my legs look really short, especially in the last two photos, but I don't think I have actually gotten any shorter.
I can no longer button up my pants and have graduated from the hair tie trick to the bella band. Today I'll be wearing maternity pants, and I'm a little excited for it ... they won't squeeze me as much as that band seems to.
Little B stopped playing long enough to pose for a picture with his Mama. What a wonderful son!

Oh, and I am taking Zofran to help combat the nausea. I wasn't eating enough for me, the baby, or Baylor, so I had to get a little extra help. Most days it seems to do a pretty good job; there are still waves of unrest in my stomach, but they aren't as horrible as it was without the medication. If I had to say how I am feeling, I would say that most of the time I am hanging out on the precipice between extreme nausea and feeling fantastic. It makes me a little anxious, but it's better than where I was before.

No comments: