Monday, September 28, 2009

Thirteen Weeks with a Medium Shrimp

According to babycenter.com, I am thirteen weeks along with a baby who is about three inches long, the size of a "medium shrimp" - whatever that means. He/she now has fingerprints, but you can apparently still see his/her veins and organs through his/her skin.

I am running out of pants to wear, and it is a little frustrating. These green ones fit the best, but they don't match everything. I have a pair of maternity jeans I can wear, but they fall down all the time and I constantly look saggy in the butt area. Grrrr.




As you can see, the bump is getting bigger, not huge but bigger. I'm itching for it to look like I am pregnant and not just "chubbier than usual" but I know I could get HUGE by the end so I'm trying to remember to enjoy this early stage.
The little man decided last night that he likes crawling into people's laps to be read to, so ...


... I tempted him with a Clifford book. No, he's not wearing pants (just a diaper); Bryson did the diaper change and thought there was "suspicious" spot on his pants so he just left them off. Poor kid, it was just drool!

No comments: