Monday, September 21, 2009

Mischief Making and Whatnot

Mischief making is one of Little B's specialties. He doesn't do it maliciously, and maybe I shouldn't even call it "mischief", but he is so very curious. And adventuresome. And it's wonderful ... truly, truly wonderful ... to see him explore this big world of ours.

"What's in the glass? I can alllllmost reach it!"



"This walker used to be so much bigger!" (Yes, he climbed into it by himself.)


"Oma, I'm a bit hungry. Mind if I just help myself to some food?"

"I've got it. No worries!"


"Mommy says these are for something called 'coloring.' But for now, I'm just gonna hold them ... and look uber-cute in my jean jacket!"


"Can you believe that worm ate through FIVE ORANGES and was still hungry?! Is this a work of fiction?"


"Baby Elmo is so big, just like me. Thanks for this couch, you guys; it is great to read on!" (Oh, and last night he figured out how to open the lock on the cabinet behind him in the photo ... oh boy.)


"Oma, thank you for letting me try on your glasses! I was wondering if they would look good with my face shape, and they do!"

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pics are so cute!