Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Toddling Around

Yup, he's a biped alright. My son can walk (!!!), rather unsteadily still, but he can walk nonetheless. He has to pull himself up on something to get into position, but after that he is good to go. It's so fun to see him toddling around the living room, Frankenstein-ing it from ottoman to couch to chair to mini-couch.

I'm hoping to get a good video of him walking so I can put it on here for those living far away to see, but so far he has been clamming up when I whip out the camera. Plus, our living room is not that that big, so getting a nice extended video of him walking has been a logistical challenge, to say the least. We'll see what I can do!

Oh, and he can now open up his own closet bi-fold doors and get himself in there for a little time with his clothes. If I ever lose him on the second floor (not that I'm planning on it) the first place I'll look is his closet! Funny little man.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay for him! I wonder what kinds of things he will get into now haha.