Monday, September 28, 2009

Pantsless Fun!

My son enjoyed a little pants-free fun last night, and when I say enjoyed, I mean enjoyed. Little guy must have felt liberated or something because he was all over the place.

First, enjoying a little Sunday night football on his couch.

He was also very into crawling into people's laps for book time. It was super cute, and it must have been much less cumbersome sans pants.

Back to the couch for a little "sofa climbing."


"I'm free as a bird! Whoopee!"


Then Daddy used him for target practice. Just kidding! But doesn't it look like that?


"Oh, Daddy! You're so silly!"


"Here, let me just climb up you. You seem to have a bucket on your head!"


"Nothin's slowin' me down tonight, people!"


Clearly he has gotten the hang of walking, though he hasn't figured out how to stand up on his own yet. I'm sure it'll come in time. In the meantime, we are going out today to get him some shoes so he can walk around outside without worry. My little man sure is growing up fast!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

No pants isn't so bad if you think about it. One of my three year old nephews was here this past weekend and he stripped completely and peed off the back deck. My new neighbors must think we're hicks.

Nicole said...

At least he stripped completely ... no wet clothes to deal with! :o)

Jocelyn said...

Oh he had already been in our water garden hunting frogs before he stripped. Then his mother made him take off everything except his underwear so he could continue to play in there. Then he completely stripped and peed. Here's hoping the kids didn't ruin our new water garden. (It was a stressful weekend.)