Friday, August 12, 2011

A Little Dip

When my grandparents came to visit recently, the kids and I took a little dip in the pool to cool off before nap time.  Mollie refuses to go in almost any flotation device, so I got to hold her and dip her up and down.



At least it's a good arm workout!


I tried to get her to jump off the side of the pool into my arms, but she was more interested in flinging herself in at will.


The time with the noodle was short-lived.


We tried to get her to use the puddle jumper, but she was more interested in exploring the buckles.


And pretending to try it on.


Then she left the pool to water flowers herself.


Baylor tried out swimmies for the first time and did pretty well with them, though I think the puddle jumper was more his speed.


Such a fun time!  We need to soak these kinds of days up as much as we can ... summer will be over before you know it!

No comments: