Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer Fun: Guess Who, More Corn, and Outdoors Fun

We spend a lot of time at my parents' house, if you couldn't tell.  These are a few pictures from our visit the other day.  As most parents can attest to, we're constantly having to come up with new, fun things to do with the kids to keep them entertained.  Luckily, there is a lot in this world to discover.

Like old-school games, for example.  Guess Who, anyone?  




Baylor's big thing lately has been hiding under dining tables.  He usually says he's getting a message, repeats some gibberish, and darts under the nearest dining table and hides out there for a minute or two.  It's cute, and I like it that he's starting to explore his imagination a bit more.


We got to enjoy a little sweet corn from the market ... my, oh, my it was delicious!  Mollie got to have her own half ear.


But this is as close as she came to trying it.  One little lick.  That's sweet corn abuse in my book, but I know she's young and has time to come to love it.  Which she will.


Then we headed outside to enjoy some summer weather.


Mollie is definitely the little daredevil of the family.


And she's constantly on the go.


Baylor is slower and more deliberate in his actions, even when he's joking around.


I have to give my kids major props here as they got my mom to play baseball.  In a dress, no less!


Our summer days are numbered, so it was nice to get out and enjoy the warm weather while it's here.  Hope you're able to do the same!

No comments: