Friday, August 12, 2011

Trip to the Library: Little Miss Austen, Indeed!

The kids and I went to our local library last week to return some old books and check out some new ones.  Of course, Baylor found an open computer and decided he wanted to play a little.


Mollie looked on, more than a bit jealous that her brother got to touch a keyboard and wear headphones.


Eventually she realized she wasn't going to get to type, so she moved on to some nearby toys.


Baylor was not too into leaving, so I ended up having to carry both kids out to the car, along with our bevy of library books.  Most of them were of the usual fare, but one particular book Mollie found among the stacks made me smile.


A counting board book based on my favorite novel!  How perfectly wonderful!  I might just have to buy it at some point ... it's too fantastic!

Who knows what we'll find at the library on our next visit?!

No comments: