Friday, August 12, 2011

My Rainy Day Gal

While my husband tried very hard to get some work done the other day, I took the kids outside to enjoy some nice weather.  We took a walk with the wagon ...



... and then headed back to play with the water table.  Not long after we got the table filled, though, it started to rain.  Baylor wasn't about to stay out once the drops came faster, and he headed inside to watch some Winnie the Pooh.

Mollie, though, was game to stay outside and enjoy the rain.


I took all my electronics out of my pockets and joined her in the rain.


She mostly wanted to drink the water, but we still had fun.


Eventually she got hungry and started heading in.


Once we got inside and got changed, we snagged a little lunch.


Ahh, cheese and Cheerios!  Delicious combination!


My little girl loves a little adventure!

No comments: