Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All Sorts of Fun

As I previously mentioned, Baylor got a Playdoh fun factory from my parents for Valentine's day, and he got to enjoy it a bit yesterday.

Squirting Playdoh out in the form of spaghetti is serious business, you know?



Then he wanted to cut letters and shapes out of the Playdoh with cookie cutters, and I just so happened to have some in the basement.  Unfortunately, when we lined them all up in alphabetical order, we discovered we were missing the letter "T".  Bummer!


Then it was time for a little French PB & J.  Seriously, he loves this stuff!


When I told him it was time for his nap, this is the face he made while protesting that he was not tired and that it was not nap time.  Which, ironically, told me that he was indeed tired and that it was indeed nap time.


We went out to dinner with my mom and sister, then we came back to our house to hang out for a while.  In the midst of play, the kids sat nicely for a picture.


Mollie was so excited to have her brother willingly close to her.


Then we got him to kiss her!  I know they won't willingly do this for long ... better take advantage of it now, right?


Snapping their pictures was pretty easy because they were both enthralled by the dog show we were watching.


And Oma bounced Mollie on the leather chair and made the little lady's day.


It's hard not to have fun with these two kids, you know?

1 comment:

beth said...

thanks for stopping by....
and that's a perfect paint name ~

and it's warm here too.....grey also {my photo i took on tuesday} but i can see grass, so no complaints from me either :)