Tuesday, February 22, 2011

In the Genes ...

My Great Aunt Elaine was visiting my grandparents a couple weeks ago when she commented how much she thought Amalia looked like my sister when she was a baby.  After hearing about this from my grandparents, my mom whipped out pictures from when my sister and I were kids to do a little fact checking.

Turns out, Aunt Elaine has a wonderful memory.  Here's little Aunt Christine when she was Mollie's age ...



Amazing, right?  (And wasn't my sister an adorable child?!  A Barbie thief, but adorable nonetheless.)

Then my mom did a little further investigation and discovered that Baylor looks a lot like I did when I was his age.  Case in point ...




Yes, I had a mini-mullet ... I was not in charge of my hair at that particular point in time.  Sue me.

So what do you think?  I should try to get some pictures of my husband from when he was a baby and see who you think the kiddos look more like.  Not that it matters - they are their own people, after all.  But isn't it fun to look at old pictures?

No comments: