Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Eleven Months Old ... Amazing!

Yesterday, Mollie turned eleven months old!  Can you believe it?!  She looked so adorable in the morning that I got out my camera and snapped away.

The sunlight was streaming in the window, and she was all smiles.



Well, a few funny faces snuck in here and there.




She was still pretty tired, though.


I bought some Meijer brand puffs for her and they turned out to be pretty bland, so she wouldn't eat them.  Go figure.  So she patiently waited for me to fix her breakfast.


And then she decided to play with her sleeve.


"Where'd my hand go?"


"Think I can get my shirt off, Mom?"


"Ha, ha, ha!  I'm so silly!"


Unfortunately, we headed out for some shopping at what would have been her nap time, so she missed her morning nap.  Then she decided not to take her afternoon nap, save for a fifteen minute catnap in the car on the way home from the mall.  In spite of not napping, she was quite the curious girl yesterday.


She even tried an independent step or two!


By the end of the night, though, she was ready for a snuggle under her blankie.


And with Oma, of course.


I can't believe that in one short month, my girl will be one!  

No comments: