Thursday, May 19, 2011

Potty Time! Excellent!

He did it!  He did it!  I can't contain my glee.  My adorable little boy used the potty today ... poo and pee!  (I know that is probably a little too much information for some of you ... feel free to disregard this post if you feel the slightest bit offended by my bodily functions talk.)

He didn't even need much coaxing either; he just wanted to get to flush the potty himself and he wanted to know we were proud of him.  Check and check!



I don't know what this means for potty training, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.


We're all smiles around here on this momentous day (which, by the way, I thought was possibly up to a year away ... he was that disinterested in the potty).

Hope you all had a wonderful day as well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Life becomes sooooo much easier once they are out of diapers (we call them nappies!).