Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tea Time with Little B

No, seriously, he asked for tea.  Just like Daddy.  Since it is decaffeinated tea and I had no intention of giving it to him while still blazing hot, I figured it'd be okay.  Also, since he's not overly handy with a cup just yet, I thought I'd provide him with a straw.  So not just like Daddy, but close.



We heated water, steeped the tea, and then waited until it was cooled.  Then it was time for the first sip.


I think he was a little unsure at first.  He claimed it was too hot, so he blew on it a little bit.


Then he decided it needed a stir.


He had a few more sips here and there, but for the most part he concentrated on stirring.  At one point his straw got flipped upside down, though I'm not quite sure how.


It was a good first try with tea.  And a fun lunchtime activity anyway.

No comments: