Monday, November 5, 2012

Bryson in Asia: My Cowgirl and The Little Workers

Mollie and I have been a little at odds with ourselves now that Baylor is in preschool in the morning.  Most days we end up going to the grocery store to pick up a few things and ride Sandy, the penny mechanical horse at the entrance to Meijer.  Mollie even took Sally for a ride one day!




We also end up at Minds in Motion quite a bit, mostly because we have a few kids' birthdays to shop for at the beginning of October.  One day while I was there, I noticed they had kids' rakes on clearance, so I scooped them up in hopes that the kids would help me tackle the enormous carpet of leaves we had on our front lawn.  


They gave it a try, to be sure.



But the help was short-lived, and they ended up mostly wandering around nearly hitting each other in the face with their rakes.


Oh well, maybe next year.  For now they make handy landscape rakes!

No comments: