Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Year of Gratitude: Day 112 (a day late)

Today I am grateful that Mollie is doing so well as we start potty training.  We're on day three or four here, and while she's had a few accidents here and there, she's doing well overall.  Pooping on the potty has been an issue, though, and she actually dropped a deuce in her underwear while we had company over today.  So that was fun.  But I am happy to say she wasn't ashamed or embarrassed by it, and I think she now has hope that she will be able to do it in the potty soon.  (She certainly doesn't want to poop in her underwear again, that's for sure!)

I'll post more about it later with pictures (mostly of her bribe) and the triumphs, but for now I am just glad that it has started as well as it has.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: