Monday, May 31, 2010

Cool Mom Shoes

Ever since I had Baylor, my feet have been a little bigger than they were previously. Consequently, my already pathetic shoe collection shrank even more and I was left with very few shoes to wear on a consistent basis.

My sister's shoe collection, which I hope to post about sometime soon, has always been impressive, and she is the resident shoe-master of our family. So, who better to seek help from than the shoe guru herself? In true Christine-fashion, she didn't disappoint, helping me find these cool sneaks ... my new "cool mom" shoes.



They are from the company Simple, and they are wonderfully comfortable, something I require of all my shoes regardless of their application. One of my main criteria in these new shoes was that they be laceless, either slip-ons or velcro, and though these look like they have laces they actually have elastic to help keep them on. Because of this feature, I can wear them barefoot or with socks of varying thickness! Score!

I am so loving my new kicks ... my cool mom shoes.

No comments: