Monday, May 24, 2010

Two Months Old: The Photo Edition

My little girl turned two months old on Saturday, so I decided to take a little time to snap some pictures of the lovely lady. I was planning on dressing her up all frilly and such, but she turned on the charm while she was still in her pajama onesie and some random pants so I took the pictures while the smiles were there. And boy were they abundant!



Little B was fascinated by the happenings and decided to take a moment and try to share a yellow ring with his sister.


Then it was back for more smiles and funny faces.



Don't worry, darling girl ... we won't put this picture in your First Year frame.


But this one, with the bright eyes, might be a winner.

Or this one.


I got sooooo many great pictures of her! She sure is a smiley one. Her two month doctor's appointment is today, so hopefully I'll be able to post her stats later on.

No comments: