Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Dip (And a Request)

While Mollie napped in the shade ...

Baylor went for his first dip of the year in his little pool!

Then he decided he wanted to go in the big pool ... you know, since he's a big boy and all. I must say, he's gotten a lot heavier since last year!


Sorry for the cleavage shot, but his smile is so cute I couldn't NOT post this picture.


He wanted to put his feet down and walk in the pool, but he's still not tall enough for that yet so we had to settle for the steps.


Man, my kiddo has a big noggin'! This is my sister's hat!


He had so much fun in the pool and has been asking to go in the "big pool" ever since.

I think swim lessons are in order ... anyone in the Grand Rapids area have any suggestions or recommendations?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that they offer swim lessons at the YMCA in Belmont. Not sure if you have to be a member to participate in swim lessons.

rachel said...

I vote for the YMCA too! Our Association here in Savannah has great lessons.