Monday, May 3, 2010

Take The Leap?: Cloth Diapers

Well, I have finally begun to think about taking the leap over to cloth diapers. After going through diaper after diaper after diaper with the little lady, and having to empty out all three of our diaper pails yesterday, I am beginning to realize what an impact using disposable diapers is having on our finances and our environment. It's astonishing how many diapers two kids like these can go through!


So, to the parents out there that have gone this route before, I need some advice. What kind of diapers did you like? What brand, if any, did you use? Pros? Cons? Helpful hints? Any advice would be great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All I can say is that I think it's great if you do it. I would love to, but have no support from my husband for it. I feel quite guilty for adding to the landfill every time I change one. I don't have the strength to keep up with all the regular housework, so I am reluctant to add more stress to my life. Although people who use them say that it really doesn't take that much more effort. Good luck, I hope you do it!