Monday, May 31, 2010

Sweet Corn Days

My husband was out of town this week, so we ended up spending a lot of time with my family. With two very small kiddos I'll take all the help I can get.

Wednesday was particularly fun for the kids.

First, we played outside.

Every time Baylor walks by one of their landscape lights, he likes to touch it. Funny little man.

While dinner was being prepared, Baylor did a little drawing on himself and the paper.


Meanwhile, Mollie and Aunt Christine shared a few smiles.


Grandpa E eventually came home bearing presents from his coworker. Harry the Dirty Dog was one of the gifts ... it just happens to be one of Baylor's favorite books at my parents' house and now we'll have it at our house, too!


My mom made sweet corn for dinner, so Baylor had his first corn-on-the-cob experience. He was a little turned around at first.


But he eventually got the hang of it.


Raspberries make great finger hats!


After dinner and some more play time, Baylor got a bath in Oma's tubby!


Mollie looked on with her adorable crooked smile.


Then we went home and I got the kids to bed with relative success. Whew!

No comments: