Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Year of Gratitude: Day 29

Today I am grateful that in under eleven hours I will have fresh baked bread ready at the house.  I had the forethought today to get it ready tonight, something I'm not typically apt to remember.  Tomorrow is going to be hectic, and Saturday I'll be gone all day painting at a friend's house ... but I'll need the bread for lunch there if I'm going to keep my sodium intake in check.  So the fact that I actually recognized that this needed to be done and have it taken care of is big for me.  Last week I went without my low sodium bread for about four days because I just couldn't get it together enough to figure out when to clean out the pan and make the bread.

So here's to a moment of clarity in an otherwise chaotic world.

I hope you have a wonderful night!

No comments: