Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Year of Gratitude: Day 194 (a day late)

Today I am grateful that Baylor was a no-cavity kid at his dentist appointment.  The hygienist and dentist both said his teeth and gums look fantastic, and he did an amazing job sitting still and doing what the hygienist asked of him.  All that was great for me to hear, very reassuring.

In addition to all that, though, the hygienist explained to Baylor what nearly all of the tools were and let him try a few of them out, pulled up my messed up x-rays so I could show them to Baylor, and answered just about every question he had.  Then he got to pick a prize out for being a good boy and they gave him a bottle of water for the ride home.  And for all that, I thank my lucky stars for the wonderful dentist office we go to; not only do they care for my kiddo, but they make his experience an incredibly positive one.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: