Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Year of Gratitude: Day 196

Today I am grateful for a surprise package we received on our doorstep.  My dear college friend Katie sent us Amalia's cross-stitched birth announcement!  Yes, Mollie is three years-old, but Katie had good reason for the delay: she had twins, a boy and a girl!

The announcement is beautiful, just like my Mollie, with two happy frogs beneath her name and birth info.  I can't wait to hang it in her room!



Katie, thank you again and again for the beautiful birth announcements you've made for the kids!  I know how much time and effort it takes you to make them, and I wanted you to know how truly grateful we are to have them.  Thank you so much, dear friend!

Have a wonderful night!

1 comment:

Katie Ogle said...

You are very welcome! I know we haven't been able to chat much, but you and your family are so dear to me!