Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Year of Gratitude: Day 203

Today I am grateful that it looks like I might get to do my favorite Pilates video in the morning, as I'll likely get to bed at a reasonable time tonight.  It's a Gaiam DVD called Cardio Pilates with Ana Caban.  (Though I don't actually do the cardio portion of it as that means I'd have to warm up my foot and put on my tennis shoes and that adds a lot more time to my morning routine than you'd think.)  At first Ana kind of drove me nuts, but I ended up really liking her slower style and the Pilates sequence she demonstrates on this DVD.

(I know I wrote about this other Pilates DVD here, but that one moved through the exercises too quickly and left me feeling more rushed than centered and stretched out, which is part of what I like about Pilates.)

Anyhow, I'm grateful for the opportunity to exercise and for my favorite Pilates DVD.  It's nice to have an exercise routine that I actually enjoy doing.

Have a wonderful night!

No comments: