Friday, May 31, 2013

A Year of Gratitude: Day 204 (a day late)

Today I am grateful that my mother-in-law took the kids for the evening so Bryson and I could have a little date.  We hadn't been on an actual date, where we do something fun and not just run errands, in a while and it was nice to get out and just have an adult conversation.  After a nice dinner, we came home and started watching The Avengers; there wasn't anything we were really wanting to see in the theatre and I had heard it was a good movie, so we decided to try it.  (Plus, Baylor brought home a Marvel superhero book from the library a few weeks ago and has been wanting to play Avengers, so I thought it might be nice to figure out what it's all about.)

Dinner was good, the movie was great, and it was a nice relaxing evening.  And, to top it all off, the kiddos had a great time with Grandma.  Can't ask for much more than that.

Have a wonderful night!

No comments: