Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best Bets: Socks!

Since Little B has been mobile - heck, since he was born, really - I have been on a quest to find a good pair of socks that will stay on his little feet. I think I have finally found them! The Children's Place sells cuffed socks that have been tried and tested by my little man and have come out on top. Here is how they are sold and should be worn to help them stay on your child's foot.


And here is how they look when they come through the laundry, all unfolded and amazingly the size they were when they went in.


As you can see, they come in a variety of colors and all have grippers on the bottom for those children who have discovered their mobility. (Oh, and they come in girl colors too, but I didn't buy any of those for obvious reasons.)
I highly recommend these socks for children of any age; Baylor is currently in size 12 to 24 months, and they still have a little room for him to grow into them. Try them out ... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!

No comments: