Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dad's Home from China!

My dad came home from China yesterday after being gone for nearly two weeks! While he was there he saw tons of stuff, from the Great Wall ...

... to the Heavenly Temple.

He also did a lot of work, but those pictures aren't quite as fascinating (no offense, Dad).
My mom, my sister, Baylor, and I went to the airport yesterday to pick him up, and let me tell you, Little B had an AWESOME time!
He totally channeled the Chinese and did a little feng shui with the airport chairs.
He was so excited for Grandpa E to come home!

Then, channeling his dad, he inspected the chairs for quality.


He also introduced himself to other airport visitors. He's so adorably fearless right now!


My dad came down the ramp, and Baylor instantly wanted to go to him. They hung out together even at the luggage carousel, Little B laughing all the while.


It's so good to have Dad home!

No comments: