Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Big Day for Little B

My son had a big day today. Let's recount his doings, shall we?


He took two of his peg puzzle pieces and stacked them two high ... on their thin edge! This is difficult even for me to do. Here is a recreation of his accomplishment, including a tube of chapstick for height reference (I realize I am a geek ... there is no need to remind me).


He ate the same dinner Bryson and I ate ... Sloppy Joe Pie and pears! He called it "joe"; it was too cute for words!


He said his first two word sentence, "More pears." And he meant it, too!


It seems like he did something else momentous, but my pregnant brain is keeping me from remembering all the super cool new stuff he does everyday. I feel like it all happens so quickly I don't have time to write it down before it leaves me forgetful brain. Anyhow, even though he is sick (and it seems his cold has moved into his chest - not good) he is still so happy and so very busy!

No comments: