Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Purse: It's Here!

Remember when my mom, sister, son, and I went to 1154 Lill Studio in Chicago? Well, the purse I created there finally arrived, and - as promised - I thought I'd show it to you! What do you think?




Isn't it the most perfect little tweed creation you've ever seen?! I already used it - big surprise there - and it worked very well as a small diaper bag/purse. I was able to squeeze two diapers, a disposable changing pad, wipes, Little B's toy cell phone, my wallet, our assorted health and beauty accessories, and several packs of Puffs Plus in there! Amazing, huh? I probably could have fit more, but I didn't want to stretch out my new purse on its first outing.
I love it! Wouldn't change a thing! Thanks again, Mom!

2 comments:

Amber said...

CUTE! I love it!

Jocelyn said...

That is so cute! I'm going to have to go there sometime.