Monday, November 23, 2009

It's a ...

BABY! You didn't really think we'd find out the sex, did you?

Introducing, "Paco" ...

My favorite picture. (The blob that is covering up most of his face -yes, I THINK it's a boy - is the placenta ... he's really squished in there!)

Most of the time his (I'm just going to keep using masculine pronouns because it's easier and I really think it's a boy) arms were up near his head, so we didn't get a lot of pictures of his face. But we did get a pretty awesome picture of his arm bones!


He only weighs about 14 ounces right now, but his growth is right on schedule. This was the same for Baylor; his weight didn't really start to snowball until later in the pregnancy.


So that's our new baby! Skeletal, but very cute. With how hungry I've been lately, he'll no doubt gain a lot of weight in the coming weeks.
Paco, if you're reading this later in your life and you happen to be a girl, I'm sorry if me calling you a boy is frustrating; Mommy was just going on a hunch.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

How beautiful. It almost makes me want another one :)

beth said...

what fabulous photos....boy or girl a baby is such sweet love....

and my turtleneck is from GAP this season and is out of the most scrumptious fabric ever...I have it in grey and white, too :)

BK said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures with us. :)