Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I have an amazing son, a wonderful husband, a supportive family, a sturdy roof over our heads, and I get to stay home because my husband has a good job that supports our little family. We have Paco on the way, and he has been kicking like crazy, letting me know he's okay in there. We are healthy, save a cold here and there.

So why is it always so hard to remember all the good stuff we have? I have all these things every day, and yet it takes a day like today to remind me that things in life really are good - not perfect, but most certainly beautiful in their own way. So I am thankful for days like today that focus on the good and sort out all the bad, that refocus life toward a more thankful spirit. How can I not be thankful when I get to see a happy little face like this everyday?!


We are getting together today with my parents, sister, grandparents, aunt, and cousins, and while our visit won't be without at least a little sadness that my uncle isn't there, I am so happy we get to see all of them and spend time together. The holidays are about togetherness and being with the ones you love, right?
So today I am thankful. And thank you to you for listening to me and caring at least a little what I have to say. I am honored each and every time you take time out of your day to read my blog, see my pictures, and comment on whatever. So thank you.
What are you thankful for today?
Have a very happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Happy Thanksgiving, lady! You have such a great list of things to be thankful for! You are very lucky :)

I hope you have a wonderful day with your adorable little family!