Sunday, November 8, 2009

Second Haircut... Whoa

After Little B's first haircut was a snap, I thought the trend would continue for his second haircut. I was very, very wrong.


Yeah, this time he cried through almost the whole event. The clippers were enough to send him into hysterics, so the stylist had to use scissors the whole time (except around his ears when we had to hold him down so she could quickly use the clippers). Covered in hair and tears, he was quite the mess after the whole ordeal. But his hair came out even better than last time, I think, and he was fine afterwards.
My mom, however, hated seeing him so upset (she rarely sees him cry) and seems to be traumatized for life. I don't think she will be coming with us to Snip Its again until he is much older.
Oh, and I forgot my camera in the car, so I would like to thank my sister Christine for snapping a few shots with her Blackberry! This one might be blurry, but it captured the situation perfectly.

No comments: