Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mollie: Future Purse Queen?

For those of you who don't know, I LOVE purses.  I have a bunch of them and loved to rotate them regularly (before I had kids ... now I mainly use a diaper bag).

The kids can easily get to my stash of purses and wallets, and Baylor in particular loves to take them out and scatter them haphazardly.  And, occasionally, he likes to use some of my smaller wristlets to carry around his Fisher Price coins with.  My suede Coach wristlet in particular has been getting a lot of attention from the kiddos lately, and the other morning I caught Mollie marveling at it.




She admired the fine craftsmanship.


Held it up to her wardrobe to check if it matched (or just yawned ... one of the two).


The magnet was a little too powerful for her to open, but she tried anyway.

Look out, honey, I see a future purse queen in the making!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Evie got her first Vera bags for Valentine's day. I figure the earlier I start her the easier it will make it for me to add a bag or two on for me. :)

Nicole said...

Jocelyn, that is AWESOME! :o)